- Where is your dormitory?
- Is the dormitory approved?
- Can I update the worker address to MOM?
- Is cooking allowed at the dormitory?
- How many workers are allowed in each dormitory room?
- How big is each dormitory room?
- I have 13 workers, can I squeeze my workers into the dormitory room?
- What do you have in the dormitory rooms?
- Who can stay in the rooms at your dormitory?
- Can I move into the dormitory today?
- What do I need to do to register the workers?
- Can we park our lorry in the dormitory?
- What is the rental rate for the dormitory rooms?
1. Where is your dormitory?
Our dormitory, North Coast Lodge is located at 51 North Coast Avenue Singapore 756992.
2. Is the dormitory approved?
Our dormitories are included in the List of Approved Housing on
Ministry of Manpower (MOM) website. Our dormitory is purpose-built dormitory which are developed and built in accordance to the strict requirements set-forth by the authorities. The Building and Construction Authority (BCA) oversees the dormitory to ensure that our dormitory meets the high standards and requirements.
3. Can I update the worker address to MOM?
You are most definitely allowed and required to update the residence of your workers accurately to MOM via OFWAS once your workers have moved in or out from our dormitory. Please note that penalty may be handed out by MOM for employers who fail to update the workers’ dormitory address accurately.
4. Is cooking allowed at the dormitory?
Cooking is allowed at our centralized food preparation area. To encourage fire safety and to cultivate good hygiene and cleanliness habits within the dormitory, cooking and eating in the dormitory room is strictly prohibited.
5. How many workers are allowed in each dormitory room?
Our standard room can accommodate 12 workers in each room.
6. How big is each dormitory room?
Our dormitory rooms are spacious at approx. 48sqm for a room of 12. This is compliant with the guidelines set by the authorities.
7. I have 13 workers, can I squeeze my workers into the dormitory room?
We are strictly against overcrowding of workers in the dormitory rooms and is strict in ensuring that each room will accommodate not more than the specified allowed number of worker in each dormitory rooms.
8. What do you have in the dormitory rooms?
Each dormitory room is equipped with metal bed frames (without mattress & pillow), locker, two fans and power socket.
9. Who can stay in the rooms at your dormitory?
Male work permit holders from the construction industry are allowed to stay in the dormitory.
10. Can I move into the dormitory today?
To ensure the security and safety of our residents, we need time to check the validity of the workers’ work permits before they are allowed in our dormitory. We will try to expedite your check in but we need your kind cooperation to provide us the necessary before the check in of the workers into our dormitory.
11. What do I need to do to register the workers?
We require you to provide us the workers’ work permit and passport copies as well as to provide us with payment prior to the check in of the workers.
12. Can we park our lorry in the dormitory?
We have lorry parking space within our dormitory for our residents who drive. Please contact us for more information on how to apply for it.
13. What is the rental rate for the dormitory rooms?
Please fill in the attached Application Form and email to us via
firstname.lastname@example.org or post to us at 51 North Coast Avenue Singapore 756992, so that we can forward an official Letter of offer for the rates and terms and conditions.